Diabetes PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) is designed to provide skills and tools to help people living with type 2diabetes and their support system live a healthier life. It is a fun, interactive, six-week workshop led by certified leaders.
In this workshop, you can:
- Manage every day activities by making an action plan
- Avoid Complications
- Learn to balance your blood sugar
- Improve communication skills with your family and your health care provider
- Understand the importance of monitoring your blood sugar
- Manage symptoms and decrease stress
- Improve your overall health and increase your energy!
To register for the class, please call Imlay City Senior Center at (810) 724-6030