Are you a Medicare beneficiary who has diabetes or know someone who does?
Sign- Up today for a 7-week workshop, at no cost to you with Medicare Eligibility
Diabetes Self-Management Education for Older Adults is designed to provide skills and tools to help people living with type 2 diabetes and their support system live a healthier life. It is a fun, interactive, six-week workshop led by certified leaders. One on one questions and answers are also provided by a Registered Dietician.
Tuesday, September 11 at 1:30pm
In this class you will learn to:
- Manage everyday activities by making an action plan
- Avoid Complications
- Learn to balance your blood sugar
- Improve communication skills with your family and your healthcare provider
- Understand the importance of monitoring your blood sugar
- Manage symptoms and decrease stress
- Improve your overall health and increase your energy!
To Register Contact:
Abbie Mars, Valley Area Agency On Aging at (810) 600-0633.