To register for this class please call
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn to:
• View falls as controllable
• Set goals for increasing activity
• Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
• Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
• Anyone concerned about falls
• Anyone interested in improving balance, strength, and flexibility
• Anyone who has fallen in the past
Cost: $10.00 is requested to cover the cost of the participant manuals, but not required to participate in the class.