Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, strength, and flexibility
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
To register call: Loose Center at (810) 735-9406
Cost: $10.00 is requested to cover the cost of the participant manuals, but not required to participate in the class.