Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 9:00 am- 2:00 pm at Crossroads Village
For over 30 years, Valley Area Agency on Aging has hosted Senior Power Day. This annual event is held at Crossroads Village in May to celebrate Older Americans Month. The purpose of Senior Power Day is to provide senior citizens of Genesee, Lapeer and Shiawassee Counties with information and entertainment. The activities include:
- Information on Health and Senior Services
- Learn About Senior Issues on the Ballot
- Meet With Legislators and Elected Officials
- Enjoy Old Fashioned Park Rides
- A Free Huckleberry Railroad Train Ride
- Music Entertainment & Dancing
- Raffles and Door Prizes
Senior Power Day Admission tickets are $4.00 each, and limited quantities are now available for purchase at Crossroads Village, local Senior Centers and Valley Area Agency on Aging.
For questions regarding Senior Power Day, please call 810-239-7671.