Diabetes PATH (Personal Action Toward Health) is designed to provide skills and tools to help people living with type 2 diabetes and their support system live a healthier life. It is a fun, interactive, six-week workshop led by certified leaders.
Matter of Balance
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, strength, and flexibility
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
Cost: $10.00 is requested to cover the cost of the participant manuals, but not required to participate in the class
*New- Brennan Senior Center
*New Location– Court Street Classes
Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
A low-impact physical activity program proven to reduce pain and decrease stiffness. The routines include gentle range-of-motion exercises that are suitable for every fitness level.